This license agreement (from now on referred to as the “Agreement”) is concluded between you and BitShift.News (from now on referred to as BitShift.News). Please read the Agreement carefully before using the software or the "BitShift.News" website (from now on referred to as “Licensed Software”). By downloading, installing, or using the Licensed Software, you agree to understand and accept all the Agreement terms fully. If you do not accept the terms of the Agreement, then do not use the Licensed Software, and do not forget to delete all copies.
"BitShift.News" reserves the right to change the Agreement from time to time. In this case, we will publish a notice on the official "BitShift.News" website without any separate notice. Such amendments shall enter into force automatically and shall enter into force three days after notification. By continuing to use the Licensed Software after making changes, you agree to read and accept the Agreement.
Licensed Software: the software system developed by "BitShift.News", in the form of an application installed on a mobile device and/or personal computer or in the form of the "BitShift.News" websites are being accessed via browsers.
"BitShift.News" Service " means all the services "BitShift.News" provides. You can access "BitShift.News" services using Licensed Software installed on mobile devices and/or personal computers.
"BitShift.News" provides you with a limited, non-exclusive, inalienable license without sublicensing. You may install and/or use multiple devices for non-commercial purposes. However, you must not install or use the Licensed Software for commercial purposes. You cannot copy, modify, compose, or create any derivative works based on data published on any device or interactive data between customers' devices and servers in several forms, including but not limited to gaining access to Licensed software and related systems, taking advantage of plug-ins or any unauthorized third-party tools or services.
Licensing relationships are established when downloading and installing and/or initial access to the Licensed Software. You must comply with the applicable “Licensing and Restriction Agreement” in device operating systems. If "BitShift.News" has a solid basis to believe that you have violated the agreement, "BitShift.News" has the right to terminate your license at any time.
You must not use the Licensed Software in the following ways:
- Any behavior violating laws and regulations, public order and morality, or is harmful to the public interest. Renting, lending, copying, modifying, reproducing, compiling, publishing, publishing, and configuring mirror websites for software licensing without permission.
- Development of derivative products, works, services, plug-ins, compatibility, interconnections, etc. based on Licensed Software. Logging in or using the Licensed Software via any third-party compatible software system that is not developed, not authorized, or approved by "BitShift.News" or uses plug-ins being not developed, not authorized, or approved by "BitShift.News" for the Licensed Software.
- Deleting any copyright-related information or content of the Licensed Software or other copies thereof. Modifying, deleting, or intentionally avoiding technical security measures in an application that "BitShift.News" has been installed to protect intellectual property.
- Renting, lending, or sublicensing the Licensed Software to third parties without the prior written consent of "BitShift.News" or simultaneous multiple versions' usage of the Licensed Software, transferring separately after the license has been granted.
- Coping, disassembling, or modifying the Licensed Software, in whole or in part, or creating derivative works.
- Participation in any actions that threaten the network security in any form, including damage or destruction of the Licensed Software, shutting it down or overloading, disrupting normal usage by any third party, accessing other people's computer systems, and deleting, modifying or adding information in the memory without permission, the intentional spread of malware or viruses, or any other destructive behavior that could damage or disrupt information services from children.
- Using Licensed Software to publish, transfer, distribute, or store any entities violating the rights of others to intellectual property, trade secrets, etc., and/or are involved in illegal or criminal activities, such as fraud, theft of credentials records of other persons or funds, etc.
- Adding, removing, or changing a function or work result by modifying or faking any working commands, data, data packets, distributing, or running any application software compiled for the abovementioned purposes via the Internet.
- Any other usage of the Licensed Software illegally, for unlawful purposes, or incompatible with the Agreement.
You realize and agree that:
BitShift.News has the right to confirm whether you have violated the proposed conditions at its discretion and, based on this, continue suspending or terminating your license or taking any other restrictive measures this document takes without prior consent or notification.
If you post information in suspicion of any violation of laws, legal rights of people, or the Agreement while using the Licensed Software, "BitShift.News" has the right to delete this information without any prior notice unless you have provided evidence to prove its legality.
You are solely liable for damage caused to third parties because you violated the intended specifications. Moreover, "BitShift.News" is exempt from any losses and/or increased costs, and you must reimburse "BitShift.News" for any losses incurred by third parties in the case "BitShift.News" makes compensation in advance.
If your alleged violation of the relevant laws and/or provisions of the Agreement causes "BitShift.News" to suffer any losses, compensation to a third party, and/or a fine from the Administration Department, you must compensate "BitShift.News" for damages and legal fees incurred.
You agree that any violation of the Agreement will result in "BitShift.News" incurring irreparable losses, and not only in money. In addition to the existing "BitShift.News" compensation, you agree that "BitShift.News" is entitled to judicial injunctions to prevent permanent Agreement violation.
Termination and breach of agreement
If you violate the terms of the Agreement, "BitShift.News"has the right to terminate the Agreement without prior notice unilaterally.
In the event of termination, you must cease using the Licensed Software and destroy all copies of the Licensed Software.
You are responsible for any damages and actual damages incurred by "BitShift.News" or other users as a result of your Agreement violation.
Applicable law and dispute resolution
Both parties shall resolve any disputes arising from the Agreement through friendly negotiations. If such arguments cannot be settled by negotiation, such disputes must be referred to the court of competent jurisdiction where "BitShift.News" is located. If any of the provisions of the Agreement is declared invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, then this does not affect any of the remaining Agreement provisions. The remaining provisions will be implemented by you and "BitShift.News".
"BitShift.News" reserves the right to transfer both rights and obligations under this document to a third party without your consent. The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the license provided for the Licensed Software, replacing all the previous negotiations.